Reddish orange, non-itchy spot on the shin, disappears with prolonged sun exposure,does not respond to medicines. Suggestion?

So i have noticed reddish orange spot no bigger than a needle head that occur mainly on my right shin with a little on my left shin that do not hurt, itch , have random bleeding or swelling. The strange thing is they go away with prolonged sun exposure (while wearing sun tan lotion) or if i run a lot....I am unsure what condition of the skin this is because it does not respond to anti-biotic ointment, acne medication, or variable moisturizing thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012