Reddish non-itchy rash on the feet. Reaction to the antibiotics? Was treated for flu

Hi, I ve been visiting the philippines and gotten sick with what I thought was food poisining but probably was just the flu . Got checked out at the hospital yesterday and got some medicin, including anti-biotics (Co Amoxiclav). However today I have developed a red, non-itching rash on both of my feet , and the sides of my heels are hurting when I walk. Is this something serious or just a reaction to the anti-biotics? (I have never taken antibiotics in my 28 years as a male). Most of the other symptoms (naucious, head-ache, diarrhea , muscle-soreness) have gone away mostly by now but this new symptom has me a bit worried.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012