Reddish nasal mucus after the use of cocaine and crystal meth. Have deviated septum. Will it go of its own?

I used cocaine very heavy for 6months. about 3 grams a day. i got clean for a couple years and then snorted crystal meth for about 2 months. I ve been clean for 2 months now. i STILL have nasal issues...i have to blow my nose probably 4-8 times a day. I get boogers, hard ones mixed with blood. a scab almost. the other mucus is a yellow color. what can i do to improve my nose? I ve flushed it several times with a nasal rinse and also use a saline spray once a day. and i have a deviated septum from 10 years ago, so all the drugs were done through one nostril . will this ever go away?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013