Reddish itchy rashes on the arms, forehead, ear lobes and face. Swollen eyelids. Tried steroid creams and allergy medication

I have red itchy patchy rashes on my for arms, forehead , ear lobes and face. I also suffer with swollen eye lids and under eyes where the skin is red, dry and wrinkled. I look like I ve been hit. My eyes are also hard to open when I wake up in a morning like my eyes and skin need stretching out. I am a 19 year old male and I have recently lost my virginity and didn t use a condom as I am in a relationship and he told me he had been checked for everything, I have also had many mould problems in my university accommodation, I don t know if this would have anything to do with it? I have changed my washing powder 3 times! Stopped using gel, hairspray, aftershave and only use the same shower gel I have used many times in the past. I am admittedly not eating healthy at the moment due to not being able to afford it as student living isn t cheap! I have sleepless nights currently waking up itchy or worrying my eyes are swelling . These symptoms get worse overnight and they get slightly better during the day and has been like this now for over two months. I have been To my doctors twice already and been given a 0.5 percent steroid cream, moisturiser allergy tablets and eye drops. The eye drops help to make my eyes feel clearer, less itchy and able me to open my eyes properly but the other medicines don t seem to be working.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013