Reddish itchy rash, pain near groin with small white bumps after unprotected sex. Reason?

Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, I always get a small reddish rash near my groin and thigh with small white bumps. It tends to be quite itchy with small pain. It goes away after a few days but always returns whenever we have unprotected sex in which the afflicted area touches her. She does not have this rash nor experiences any side-effect. If I have sex with her and my groin area is covered (with boxers, for example) I do not get this rash. I ve been told that it s possible I have a heat rash but I rather have professional advice. I am a 21 year old male and the sex we ve had has been unprotected.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012