Reddish itchy bumps in the hands and on the breast. Turning into scabs. Contagious or is it an allergy?

I repeatedly find myself scratching my hands mostly but I ve also noticed it spreading to the breast area...I find little red bumps that are insanely itchy but will go down within about an hour unless I scratch them, then they turn into a scab. I ve looked into scabies but it its supposed to be contagious and none of the three people I live with have shown any symptoms so I am curious to know what could be causing this. Possibly an allergy? But I have no known allergies and I am not in contact with any one thing enough for it to be this frequent.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012