Reddish itchy bumps in cluster on the body. Not responding to benadryl. History of allergy, reynauds, IBS and fibromyalgia. Used cortisone. Permanent solution?

I had raised red very itchy bumps all over my body, except my face, which developed only two. At one point I had over 70 and best description is similar to mosquito bite, appeared in clusters. Tested for bedbugs, other pests were negative, and no one of a family of six had these symptoms. I have allergies, autoimmune disorders (reynauds, sjorgren s syndrome , IBS ,) and have been variously diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia , both or neither. Frequent utis. I am bedbound much of the time so had not left the house, changed soaps or other products, and had eaten nothing new. The spots lasted about three weeks, the itching was insane & did not respond to Benadryl , i did use cortosone rx cream, which helped a bit. The red itchy spots are now resolving into dark brown smaller spots. I am Caucasian. Because of my problems it is difficult (I have triplets plus one as well) to get to appointments, and am currently between PCPs. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012