Reddish hard lump in the inner labia. Using antibiotic with penicillin. Concerned about genital warts

Hi there. i hope u can give me some insight. I went to a medi-clinic today afraid when I found a red hard bump, simular to a hard pea (in size and feel), on my left inner labia . About an inch from my clitorous. It aches a bit, but especially hurts if touched. It is not bleeding, and there are no signs of a cut. He said it was an abrasion caused from sexual intercourse with my fiancé. He prescribed me a antibiotic with penicillin in it. I just don t feel completely confident in what he told me due to an incident a few months ago when I found a wart between the anus and vagina. It was burnt off by my doctor with liquid nitrogen , she said the likeness of it return was slim. I have been with the same person for over three years. I know the wart had a greyish tint to it, it was not like the red bump I have now. Am I freaking out too much or is what I described an abrasion. (I also would like to note that my fiance did some foreplay with me to get me lubricated properly for intercourse as I was not very at that moment yesterday)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013