Reddish eyes after the use of computer. Not responding to Oclusan eye drops. Medication?

the inner corner of my eye is red for about a month now. (the veins..) it s not itchy nor i didn tfeel any pain at all. sometimes, after using my laptop for about an hour makes my eye feel tired. i used oculosan eye drop for i thought it s just my allergic conjunctivitis . (i woke up one time with a slight discharge and kinda itchy so i assumed that it was my allergic conjunctivitis again.) after using oculosan, the redness faded but after using computer or my mobile phone, it turned into red again. :( so now, i used visine refresh for i assumed that maybe this is just dry eye .. the inner lower lid is also not normal. it s color brown and the appearance is like when i had my allergic conjunctivitis. help me. :(
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012