Reddish dots on urethra after receiving oral sex. No pain or discharge. Possible STD?

I have had reddish, purple dots (pin sized) show up around my urethra after recieving oral sex or having intercourse. There is no pain, irratation or swelling or discharge . They show up after oral sex more defined then if i were to masturbate or shower. Is this a possible std? Is it a form of a hicky on the tip of my penis? Its been showing up for about a month now and have only had sex/recieved oral from one person. Please help me. I hope this is real and i hope you can have an answer for me please. Thanks for your time/concern. -Z
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013