Reddish discharge after taking treatment with hucog for having baby. What is the prevention ?

hello sir,I am 28 yrs old. We are trying for baby.My follicle test is done and my Dr.given me injection hucog for rupturing and it ruptured.My Dr.advised me to have relation and to take Susten200 for 15 days.We had relation on that day but dont had relation for next 2 days i.e. y day and day before and also missed the tablet y day evening .Today I am having discharge which is somewhat reddish.Plz advice me.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011