Reddish bumps on the throat, swollen tonsil with pain. Muffled ears, sinus pain, yellowish phlegm. Wha is it?

Hi I have red bumps in the back of my throat. It started about four days ago, and was very sudden. My left tosil got swollen the first day that evening i had a fever and sweat it out, but felt really achy the next day. isn't as uncomfortable but now my right has been swollen for two days. I have barely eaten my throat is itchy and uncomfortable. All I want is soup.. and I am nursing. My ears are muffled and at night the sinus pain makes my face ache so bad but during the day it is not so much a problem.oh and I have yellow phlem. What might it be?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013