Reddish brown spots on inner thigh, not itching or painful, using anti-fungal spray. What is it?

Hello, I have these redish brown (more brown than red) circle like spots on the insides of my upper thighs close to my groin . I think I have ruled out ringworm as the pictures online have not looked a thing like the spots on my thighs. I believe it to be some sort of bacteria but I don t know what it could be. They don t itch and they don t hurt, they also don t flake or have any other colors in or around them. They are not raised. They are pretty much solid in color. I have been using an anti- fungal spray to get rid of them which works for a while but they come back after I stop using the spray. Do you know what it could possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012