Reddish brown patches all over body, doctor said fungi. Fungus appears on face?

hello doctor!! my name is Erin, um 17, um 165cm & my weigh is about 73 kg i have these reddish brown patches & um diagnosed as i got Pityriasis Rosea but it s above my left eye, from what i know it appears rarely on the face! also there r about 7 patches around my body ( the right hip, back, neck, genitalia, the two armpits and the left shoulder ) and my doctor said this is just fungi so um confused could u help plz!! Thank You :)
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012