Reddish blotches on the arms, neck and chest. Patches getting bigger. What are these?

I have red blotches on my arms, neck and chest that have been there for a while but seems to spreading. It s not itchy or sore but has spread down to my chest area in patches . It started as a small patch on my inner elbow the. A whole later I noticed it on the base of my neck, top of my shoulder and it seems to get bigger all the time.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
REDDISH BLOTCHES ON THE ARMS ,NECK AND CHEST CAN BE PITYRIASIS ROSAE.FIRST SMALL PATCH AT THE ELBOW AREA CAN BE HERALD PATCHWHICH IS TYPICAL OF PITYR IASIS ROSAE.IT IS PRECEDED BY RTI USUALLTY.IT
IS SELF LIMITING DISEASE.BUT
USE OF ANTIHISTAMINE,ANTIBIOTIC , CALAMINE LOTIRON IN THE MORNING AND TSTERIOD CREAM IN NIGHT CAN CURE I