Reddish blood filled pore on the nose. How to get it removed?

I have a pore on the tip of my nose that is always red. When I squeeze it hard it starts to bleed. I can keep squeezing and blood keeps coming out. Not a lot, but about the same as a razor cut when shaving. Once I leave it alone it stops bleeding, I wipe it off, and it returns to the state it was in - just a pore which is just a red dot instead of a black dot like all the other pores on the tip of my nose. I ve had it for about 5 years. I m 35 and healthy, don t smoke , don t take any prescriptions, don t have acne or any other skin problems, no pimples , etc. This is just something that came and never left. It s like a blood vessel is literally coming out of my pore and ending at the tip of my nose. Again, the red dot is about the size of a pin head - very small, about twice the size of my normal black pore heads.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013