Reddish blisters, stiff neck. Erythema multiforme diagnosed. Spot seen in spinal tap. Chances of meningitis?

Years ago, I had red bumps that turned to circular redness getting larger and blistered, the local docs didn t know How would I have gotten this, and does the stiff neck have any relationshipwhat it was, called a Dermatologist, who said Erythema Multiforme I barely remeber 2 weeks, as the dermatologist recommended keeping me pain free and sleeping. Can t remember if Antibiotic. 1st spot seen when changing for a spinal tap, as I had an etremely stiff neck and was concerned about meningitis . How did I get this, and was stiff neck related? I was a nurse til Fibromyalgia took that away.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013