Reddish area above buttocks, pus discharge, bleeding. Difficulty sitting. Any help?

There is a small (Very small. Millimeters in diameter.) on the mid to top portion of my butt crack. It s reddish, and just today and yesterday it started oozing out puss and small amounts of blood . I started having pains in my tailbone area, making it almost impossible to sit straight about a week or two ago. At first, I thought I bruised my tailbone, but now it seems different. There was a small, soft lump to the side of, just before I pushed out some of the puss on my own earlier, but now that lump seems to have went away for now. I m actually kind of scared as to what this is. Any help?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013