Reddening of skin, itching, welts. Applying Betnovate. Suggestions?

I have been suffering from reddening of skin and skin etching from last 2 weeks.....initially i took cetzine...Thought a minor allergy ....but to no avail....3 days back came to know about the reason when i wore a new dress....suddenly within 30 secs my skin became red...all over the body....this dress i have bought from the shop which is in the basement....i removed that dress from my cupboard and washed most of my clothes ....but this rash remains 10/15 mins...and then again after 2hrs ...the skin becomes red....Unbearable etching and welts like marks on the body.....Taking Homeopath medicines for 3 days...and applying Betnovate ....Please suggest something...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012