Red, warm painful spot behind calf. History of MS and neuropathy in feet. Treatment options?

Hi, I have a round redness swelled a bit warm to the touch and a deep painful and tightness feeling I saw my family Doctor he recommended I go get Ultrasound which I went and they could not find a blood clot. So I still have the red round swelled warm painful spot right leg back calf . Any other idea what it could be. Also, I was recently diagnosed with MS end of July 2012, oh and I have Neoropathy in my feet . Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012