Red urine, metallic aroma, had eaten red velvet pancakes. Chances of internal bleeding from intestine?

I got a little worried earlier because i used the restroom and the water was a light red. I did eat red velvet pancakes this afternoon and so i think it might be the dye in it. I decided to research it online and remembered i smelled a metallic aroma before when using the restroom and it has gone away. I researched that and it talked about how that could be bleeding internally in the intestine . even though i do not smell metallic aroma anymore I am still worried.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012