Red thread like substance from anus after passing stools, loose motion. Diagnosed as fibre. Show a way

My sister is suffering from strange problem, a thread like substance red in colour is coming from anus area it happens only after she passes stool then something started pinching her like pin then she take out a thread like she is suffering from last 3 months her bowel is not fine it is every now n then loose motion, last months black hair like subsrance is coming out now it is red thread fibre like substance we have get tested the material in lab they say its fibre, pl help her condition is very serious
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013