Red, tenderness on the face over the site of clorox contact, had used hydration cream. What else can be done?

I was cleaning my bathroom yesterday with clorox and I have an accident When I was opening the clorox a splash of it was in my face in one of my cheeckbone, my skin is so white and delicate that it really red now. I washed inmediatlily with water and put a hydratation cream. I am worried by this accidente it looks really red I mean my cheek
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
The redness is due to reaction of the chemical in clorox.
IT will be decreased by corticosteroid,antihistamine tablets.Anitbiotic should be added to prevent secondary infection.
Please consult a Dermatologist before applying any cream.
Wish you speedy recovery