Red spotting after intercourse, had HCG levels tested. Any other tests?

I m 37 with 2 kids 19 and 12. TTC for 6 years. Tested positive at 17DPO and hcg levels are only 15%. I had pink and brown implantation spotting for 3 days before BFP then Two days no spotting. I had sex 15 hours ago and now there is red spots of blood in my pee. I am terrified- any advice? I m getting my hcg levels tested again tomorrow- should I have them do anything else?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
In the current scenario, you should get serial serum beta-hCG estimations than a single one since doubling titres every 2-3 days mean a positive pregnancy progress, while falling values suggest some complication. You should also get a pelvic/trans-vaginal sonogram to locate the gestation sac and look for any hemorrhage. If there is a uniform-contoured sac without any internal hemorrhage, if the fetal pole can be seen most often with a fetal heart, it is a welcome sign. Please take absolute bed rest and avoid all stress including intercourse and get help from your consultant. Take care.