Red spots with blisters all over the body post varicella vaccination, blood test shows undetermined cirus

I have a licensed daycare and one of my children recently received the varicella vaccine . Now all 4 have red spots with blisters all over their bodies, but especially on their faces and arms. The urgent care doctor says it is undetermined virus, and took a blood test. We don t have the result yet. A pediatrician says it is hand foot and mouth, which I have seen many times, and it doesn t look like it to me. Looks like chickenpox to me. I am 61 years old and have seen red measles , chicken pox, heard whooping cough , and seen 3 day measles. I have also seen hand foot and mouth in the daycare before. Does varicella shed?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012