Red spots under penis, burning, pain while having sex, applied ointment, no relief, having discharge. Suggestions?

Hello Sir, I noticed I have red ( blood ) spot under the penis skin and some area are pink colour. Based on my knowledge this occur after spending lot of hours in the water (pool) and under hot weather. I only found out when i try to do intercourse and i started feeling lot of burning pain. I applied A&D for sometime but still have the problem. I am not really sure what should i do. I also notice some discharge . Any suggestions guidance you can provide to overcome this issue?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012