Red spots on torso, rashes on stomach, welts, spots spreading to hips, below breasts. Causes?

Hi ! I had got out of the shower the other day while my friend was here. She noticed medium sized to small flat red spots on both sides of my torso. Prior to that I was showing her the little rash on my stomach which we figured would be fungus. So I told her that the flat red spots on the side of my torso were nothing due to the fact that I have sensitive skin and when I scratch , My skin welts up. This happened two days ago. Today it is slightly itchy but it spreading towards my underneath my breasts and I found more spots on my hips. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012