Red spots on the gland and the skin of penis, no itching. Anything to worry ?

I m 44 yo male, I have noticed about a month ago three red spots one on the gland of my penis and two on the skin of the penis. The one on the glance got a bit bigger but the others about the same size on the small size. No itching or any other symptoms noticed. What would you think this might be, or do I need to worry about anything? Your response in greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012

Thanks for the query,

Dont worry these may be fordyce spots.

These are just swollen sebaceous glands.

The coronal sulcus is the commonest site of these.

These are totally harmless, so you dont need to worry at all.

Just keep the area clean.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you