Red spots on skin that are noticeable while sweating, vanish as the body cools. Bad circulation?

Good afternoon, I m 31 years old, weight about 80 Kg and my height is 184cm... I have a question about some red spots I get on my skin, they get very visible when I m sweating, also after a hot shower... I don t feel any discomfort, and they go away when my body cools down.. A doctor once told me that it could be bad blood circulation, so now I m wondering what can I do to make it better.. Thank you very much for your help. Robert
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012