Red spots on scalp, bald spots, hair loss, thin frizzy hair,sebborhic dermatitis, psoriasis or Alopecia the cause ?

Hi my name is XXXX im 39, and im having scalp and hair issues, I have red painful spots on my scalp with bald spots and hairloss and I have inflammation on my scalp that makes my hair very thin,dry frizzy and just horrible. I have had this condition since having my oldest daughter which is 14 and through the years it has only got worse with the years more bald spots and thinning and hair structure changed completely and I have been to several doctors inthe past who said it was sebborhic dermatatis to psorasis to alopecia which I just wish I could get an accurate diagnosis and finally a proper treatment than a cure. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012