Red spots on penis under foreskin, severe itching, foul odor. Could this be yeast infection?

Hi I m enquiring about my boyfriend. a few days ago 2 red spots appeared on his penis head under foreskin . Now today he is itching down below, his penis tip is almost white, there is a smelly odor too. I am very worried to what it is. I have searched the Internet and the main thing that keep coming up is yeast infection . but I saw this and thought I would ask a doctor as my boyfriend can t get an appointment until Monday. Also I have no symptoms at all everything is okay with me. Anything information you can give me would be helpful. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012