Red spots on penis, taken ketoconazole and cream, 3 month Diabetes test negative, applying johnson's baby and lulifin cream

Hi I am a 43 year old male, off late I have been observing red spots on my penis glans , I had been taking my treatment from a dermatologist , as this problem had occurred earlier too. Usually a course of Ketoconazole Tablets and cream would subside it, but this time the cream also did not work. I was told by Doctor to get 3 month Diabetes test done, which came out negative. Second option he gave me was to get circumcised. Although I keep the area clean, I have not been able of get rid of it completely. Somehow my observation is that Johnson s baby cream is effective only if applied continuously, whereas even Lulifin prescribed by Doctor would aggravate the problem. The rashes are like red spots and sensitive to touch. Kindly help.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012