Red spots on penis, not itchy or painful, yeast infection, soreness. Why?

Helo, i am a married 26 year old male, i noticed very small few red spots i thnk 4 or 5 at most on the head of my penis 4 days ago, non painful or itchy or discharge, my wife has stomach problems since a kid, she was treated for yeast infection two months ago, we had sex few times since then & once a week before i noticed the sores. They dont produce any fluids & you will have to take a very closer look to see them. Is it an sti or std?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013