Red spots on penis, no itching. Applied Kotaryl cream. HIV negative. Advice?

Red spots of penis appearing since about about twenty years without any itching. Earlier iwas applying Kotaryl cream as per suggestions of a urologist .Some times it disappeared but recur to appear at intervals.For the last three- four months I am applying thin layer of Surfaz SN cream continuously and I feel better but not completely disappearing which I was expecting.Since last about three months. About ten years back I had my brain operated because of a minor injury and blood clotting and at that time I had HIV also tested the result of which was negative.I am also sferring since last four years with prostatitis and taking Dutalfa Kit single tablet on the daily basis.This is alright except the red spot appearing time and again. Ithere seek your help in this matter . Kindly favour with your advices in this respect.My age is about 68 years.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012