Red spots on penis, cleaning with lactic acid, using valbet cream. Advice?

I am 47 yrs old male. I have red spots on my penis head. My wife finds it difficult during sex. It gives her a burning sensation after the act and also while urinating. Have shown to a dermatologist ...who gave lactic acid solution to clean the vaninal area twice a day...asked me to use it too. Have used Valbet cream on the penis head & on the vagina of my wife. It is over 2-3 months now....still it is there....some relief for both of us...but not complete. Gynec has checked my wife...says ...nothing wron with the wife / vagina. Please mail ID : YYYY@YYYY Regards, Rao
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really apprecaite your concern looking to the history given here I would like to advise you that you need to stop the coitus till your lesion get alright in my opinion it is better to use the " Povidone Ointement" you need to apply this ointmern three to four time in day and take care of hyeine, it would copme around soon, take care and have nice day.