Red spots on penis. Have psoriasis and Seborrea detmatitis. Is there any treatment?

I am 44 years old and for years now I have had red spots that come and go on my penis . Some were almost scaly and would be gone within a couple weeks to a month. I went to dermetologist about 10 years ago and he said it was some kind of dermitits. I have used everything under the sun to no avail. Sometmes itrs gone for a couple months at a time. My penis was clear for about the last month and I just checked today and my penis tip and the first 1-2 inches beow the tip are sporting little red painless bumps. They look like small pimples but are not filled with anything. I took pics if it will help. I have seen many puics of STDs and I dont think this is it. I do have Psoriasis and a little Seborrea detmatitis on my face, head and knee . Would love to know what I have and is there any treatments. I am not working and cant afford the doctor at this time. Hope I can resolve this.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012