Red spots on outer left labia minora post intercourse, pain on touching, shaved before sex. Causes?

Hi, I have noticed two red dots on my outer left labia minora . I haven t had sex in almost a year, since about two days ago. The sex was pretty rough, and at first I wasn t quite as lubricated as I thought. He fingered me at first and i think his finger nail cut me in the process. It doesn t hurt when I urinate, it s just raw to touch when I wipe. I did shave right before I had sex though, could that be what it is from?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013