Red spots on legs, itching on touching, growing, pus filled, spreading. Treatment?

I have been having red sports on my legs that itch when I touch them or if they feel too much friction. Lately, they ve been growing larger and itchier, and I noticed that they now have puss in them. I belive they re spreading, and only get worse when I put anti-itch cream. What could they possibly be, what caused this, and how can I stop it from spreading?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. It might be possible that it is chronic (staphylococcal) bacterial infection which require oral antibiotics and anti bacterial cream rather than anti itch cream.
2. please consult a dermatologist for definite diagnosis and management.