Red spots on legs and back. Could it be true that I got pregnant and it did not implant?

My 23 year old daughter has bright red spots, some as big as finger prints. They are all over her legs, feet and back. She said they started a few weeks ago. (When she was a child she came down with H.S.L.P.) I thought it came back so i took her to the ER Sunday. They said it isn t and did a blood panel and urinalisis. They said she is pregnant. Her HCG QUANT level was 131. The doctor said that her hormones have gone mad and bringing the blood vessels the the skin surface and exploding. He also said they will never go away. Can this be true?? Also she said she hasn t had sex in 3 months. He gave us 3 senarios ; 1) she got preg. 3 months ago and it didn t plant, she passed it going to the bathroom. 2) she got preg. 3 mos. ago and it s still floating. 3) she just got preg. and don t want to admit. Could there be truth to the 1st 2??
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012

It is better to get an ultrasound done to see any piece left inside as she has passed the fetus in toilet.

Get the HCG levels repeated

These type of spots are not common in pregnancy.

Best wishes