Red spots on inner thigh that look like bug bites. Used florsone. What else can I use?

Hi , I noticed yesterday, only because I felt something that was itchy, that I have 4 red spots on my left inner thigh that look like bug bites. It was raining all day yesterday and I was walking around from place to place but I was wearing close-fitting jeans. The day before it was a beautiful sunny day and was walking outside wearing a jersey pant. Not sure what they are. I put florasone cream on them to relieve itching which is a natural homeopathic cream. Your thoughts are most appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012