Red spots on hands, feet, gums, pubic hair, white clear discharge on popping. Treatment?

I have some red spots on my hands and feet , they just sit there and fill with liquid. When I puncture them they bleed some liquid hat has the colour of water but the consistency is denser, it also has a very definite smell that I cannot describe, although faint. If I do not puncture them, they dry out and the skin flakes after a few days leaving the new skin which is darker in colour, After another few days it is all gone and no marks remain. I have 2 new ones in awkward places, one on my gums (I have dentures that makes this very painful) and one in my pubic hair that is also an irritation as it seems to get caught in the elastic of my underwear, both these are too painful to puncture. I live in XXXXX and had a medical check up recently, there were no indicators that something is wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012

It seems that you are having vesicular eruptions on hands and feet.

They would be pompholyx.

The vesicles contain serous fluid.

The disease may be due to allergy to some contactants.

Take antihistaminics if you ave itching.

Take steroids in tappering dose.

And if there is infection, you may take antibiotics.

You are having lesion in pubic area, that may be impetigo. Antibiotics may improve.

You are having lesion in mouth also, that would be aphthous ulcer. That may be improved by betadine gargles and oral folic acid tablets.

You may consult dermatologist.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD