Red spots on foot, yellowish red spot on knee, feels dizzy, headache, stomach ache, nose bleeding

Ok so I have no clue whats wrong with me. I have this thing on the bottom of my foot it looks like a really close U. And its red and pops out of my skin??? Then On the inside of my knee cap I have this red spot and the middle of it is like yellow., Then I keep getting really dizzy? And headaches have been coming for like a month straight. My stomache starts hurting super bad. Then my nose randomly starts bleeding. Can someone please help me.?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012