Red spots on feet, swollen, fever, sore throat. What should I do?

My 9 year old daughter is an elite gymnast and she now cannot put pressure on either of her feet , which have three small red painful spots on them ... last week , she had three painful red spots on the side of her foot and one toe was swollen and red ... she does not have a fever , sore throat , nothing .. just very painful red spots on the bottom of her feet ... She is currently on antibiotics three times/day .. .Its not helping ... her feet were feeling ok yesterday but the spots have come back and now on her other foot ... She had this same problem a few months back ..she has not walked bare foot outside ,, she spends most of her time at the gym
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013