Red spots on feet and buttocks, sensitive, body pain. History of epilepsy

Hello Doctor, I am female. my age is 22 years. i was patient of epilepsy . I overcomed thatt problem now. i am no more patient of epilepsy. Sir i got red or green spots on my feet and buttock. It seems like sign that comes from pinching some part of the body with force. some parts got lighten but after taking bath it gets back for two or three days. when these spots are touched it feels like touching veins in that mostly are visible in hands. and my entire body is suffering from a strange pain. i consult with the doctor who were used to examine me during my epilepsy. he said its the part of my epilepsy. then i consult with skin specialist. he said that white skined girls mostly gets these dots. but it was not there before. Please kindly let me know how to get clean skin like before.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012