Red spots on face around hairline. Stress related or menopause related?

Hi i have had red spots on my face , redish raw at times yet dry too around my hair line , i notice only when i become real over stress about something , now it just started about a month now it gets redish raw at the hair line over my eyes brows one spot on my neck a little farther from my hair line and a few sots on my face here and there not all over, and below my ear both sides. i have gotten rid of all redish spots till two days ago i saw two redish raw spots on part of my both cheeks not all over and small in size. i wander could it is stress only related or menopause relate. once is is has been lotion it clears up but if i leave it on lotion for a few days it acts up , i have been using honey on it and it cleared up now i am left with with dicolouring spots where it was like the above i stated, thanks in advance for advice
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Hello.i think ur description indicates seborrhic effects only hairy areas.the treatment consists of antihistamine,antibiotic.flucanazole weekly once and application of moisteriser and steriod in the morning and ketaconazole in the night