Red spots on end of tongue, headache, sore neck, upper left, mid-abdominal pressure, nausea, fatigue. Reason?

good morning. I just woke up and noticed tiny red spots on my tongue around the end and end sides. I ve had upper left and mid abdominal pressure, nausea, fatigue since march. my calcium and potassium levels were high for a couple months and now seem to have come down. I wake with a headache every morning and just the last couple of days I have had a very sore neck
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities.

1.the possibility is, MOUTH ULCERS;

possible causes;

-Stress or tissue injury
-nutritional problems, such as vitamin B-12, zinc, folic acid, or iron deficiency
-gastrointestinal tract disease, such as Coeliac disease and Crohn's disease
-Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as lemons, oranges, pineapples, apples, figs, tomatoes and strawberries), can trigger a mouth ulcer or make the problem worse.

2.second possibility is,ACID PEPTIC DISASE;

-over eating
-helicobacter pylori infection
-smoking and drinking
-lack of physical exercise
-taking NSAID and steroids are some possible causes

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you