Red spots on chest, itching. No pus when popped. No pain. Any ideas?

Over the course of the last few weeks I have had what began as a few red spots on my chest that I thought were just acne , and would just go away. Over time, however, they have spread and now cover a significant portion of my chest. I have had acne before, so I know what acne is like, how it feels, and how it looks. This does not appear to be acne. They do not itch a lot, but they do itch a little. One of them for the first time today displayed a whitehead which I then popped, and there was no puss that came out. Additionally, they do now yet hurt. Do you have any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012