Red spots on cervix, pain in pelvic area, prolonged periods. Cause for above symptoms?

hi i have been told i have red spots on my cervix , she is sending me for ultrasound and done some pap tests for infection and hormonal tests. i have pain in my pelvic area right side in the corner near the groin and have had 2 prolonged periods one lasting 2 weeks then 3 week break then 11 day period the first was alot heavier but the 2nd still heavier than normal. she thinks maybe i have a hernia and possible infection 2 things unrelated? i am worried about a sti maybe one i have had for 6-12 months would any of these symtoms be an sti causing maybe infection in mt womb or ovary/
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer