Red spots on bottom of sole, not itching. Should i be concerned?

There are small red spots on the bottom of my sole (seen here WWW.WWWW.WW ) and I was wondering if this was one of those things that are common and just go away , or if this is something that should be treated. They don t really itch or inconvenience me in any way, aside from the curiosity they bring.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Dec 2013
It appears that you are sufferings bruise problem. For the red marks to you can apply cortisone cream and take benadryl by mouth. You need to worry for the same and there is no need to meet a doctor too. Most of the bruise do not last longer than 3 weeks. It may change color from black to yellowish green. Do not pinch or scratch the area as it may cause further problems.