Red spots on arms that look like spider bites. What can they be if they do not itch?

I have quarter inch perfectly round red spots. One is on the inside of my arm and appeared a week ago. I thought it was a spider bite because it started to scab over and is now healing , but where the scab is gone it appears to have left a pretty deep circle in the skin. Another appeared on the other arm, literally in my armpit a couple days later. It is just now starting to scab over. I was not able to find a bite mark inn either spot? They do not itch , though a little tender to the touch. Because of the placement of the second one in my armpit, it is a little painful. Any thoughts as to what this might be?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012